This Application collects some personal data from its users.
Data Processing Holder
Pugliabout srls | Via Nino Bixio 52, 72023 Mesagne (BR)| 72023 | p.iva e C.F 02540820749
Holder’s email: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Personal data collected from this application, independently or through third parties, are: cookie, use data and email.
Personal data may be freely supplied by the user or, in the case of use data, automatically collected during use of this application.
Unless otherwise specified, All data required by this application are mandatory. If the user refuses to communicate it, it may be impossible for this application to provide the Service. In cases where this application indicates some Data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating those Data, without having any consequences on the availability of Service or its operations.
Users who have doubts about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the holder.
The user shall assume responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared by means of this application and shall ensure that they have the right to communicate or disseminate them, by releasing the holder from any liability to third parties.
Procedures and location of the processing of Data collected
The holder shall adopt appropriate security measures to prevent access, disclosure, modification or unauthorised destruction of personal data.
Treatment is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational arrangements and with strictly related logistics. In addition to the holder, in some cases, they could have access to Data other entities involved in the organisation of this application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external actors (as providers of technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies), also appointed, if necessary, for the treatment of the holder.
The updated list of the Managers can always be requested to the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the data processing
The holder shall deal with personal data on the user in case there is one of the following conditions:
-The user has lent a consensus for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some orders the holder may be authorised to process personal data without the support of the user’s consent or any other legal basis as follows, until the user is opposed (opt – out) to such treatment. However, it is not applicable if the processing of personal data is governed by European legislation on personal data Protection
- Treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with the user and/or the implementation of pre – contractual measures;
- Treatment is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the holder is subject;
- Treatment is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority whose holder is invested;
- Treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the holder or third parties.
It is still possible to request the holder to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract;
The data shall be treated at the operational locations of the holder and in any other place where the parties involved are located. For further information, contact the holder.
User data could be transferred to a country other than the one where the user is located. To obtain further information on the treatment site, the user may refer to the section on details of personal data processing.
The user shall be entitled to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or an international organisation of international public law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as the security measures taken by the holder to protect Data.
The data shall be processed and kept for the time required by the purposes for which they have been collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the holder and the user shall be held until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes relating to the legitimate interest of the holder will be held up until such interest is met. The user may obtain further information on the legitimate interest proposed by the holder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the holder.
When the treatment is based on the user’s consent, the holder may retain the personal data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the holder may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the storage period, the personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, to expire the right of access, cancellation, rectification and entitlement to the portability of Data will no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the Processing of Collected Data
User data are collected to enable the holder to provide his Service, as well as for the following purposes: Statistic and Contact the user.
In order to obtain further detailed information on the purpose of the processing and the personal data materially relevant for each purpose, the user may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details of the Processing of Personal Data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user:
Mailing list or newsletter
With registration to mailing list or newsletter, the user’s email address is automatically inserted in a list of contacts to which email messages may be transmitted containing information, including commercial and promotional information, concerning this application. The user’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of the registration to this application or after making a purchase.
Personal data collected: email.
The services contained in this section allow the controller to monitor and analyse the traffic data and serve to keep track of the user’s behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a Web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the personal data collected for the purpose of tracing and examining the use of this application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use your personal information to contextualize and personalize your ad network ads.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the holder.
In particular, the user shall have the right to:
- Revoke consent at all times. The user may withdraw consent to the processing of his personal data previously expressed.
- Oppose the processing of its data. The user may oppose the processing of his data when it is on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the underlying Section.
- Access to their Data. The user shall have the right to obtain information on the data processed by the holder on certain aspects of treatment and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- Check and request rectification. The user may verify the correctness of his data and request the update or correction.
- Get the treatment restriction. Where certain conditions are met, the user may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In such a case, the holder shall not treat data for any other purpose if not their preservation.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of personal data. Where certain conditions are met, the user may request the cancellation of their data by the holder.
- Receive Its Data or transfer it to another holder. The user shall be entitled to receive Its Data in structured, common and automatic – made format and, where technically feasible, obtained the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision shall apply when Data are treated with automated tools and treatment is based on the user’s consent, on a contract to which the user is party or on contractual measures connected with it.
- Propose complaint. The user may propose a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of the personal data or act in the Court of justice.
Details about the right of opposition
When personal data are treated in the public interest, in the exercise of the public authority of which the holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the holder, users are entitled to oppose treatment on grounds relating to their particular situation.
It is made available to users who, when their Data were treated with direct marketing, can oppose treatment without giving any grounds. To Find out whether the holder of the data with direct marketing targets, the users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise user rights, users may address a request to contact details of the holder named in this document. Requests shall be made free of charge and escaped from the holder as soon as possible, either in any case within one month.
Further information on treatment
Defense in judgment
User’s personal data may be used by the proprietor in trial or in the preparatory steps to his possible institution for defence against the use of this application or related services by the user.
The user claims to be aware that the holder may be obliged to reveal the data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For the necessary operation and maintenance requirements, this application and any third – party services that it uses could collect system log, file files that record interactions and may also contain personal data such as the ip user address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information on the processing of personal data may be requested at any time at the Trattamento holder using contact contact details.
Answer to “Do Not Tracks” requests
This application does not support the demands “do not track”
Where the changes affect treatment, the legal basis for which is the consent, the holder shall reap the user’s consent if necessary.
Definitions and Legal references
It shall be personal data any information which, directly or indirectly, in liaison with any other information, including a personal identification number, make a natural person identifiable or identified
It is the information collected automatically through this application (including applications of integrated parts in this application), including the ip – addresses or the computer – dominated names of computers that are used by the user, the Uri – designated addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the state of the response (‘the), the country of provenance, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various time connotations of the visit (‘the time of permanence on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, the operating system’s parameters and the computer environment of the user
The person using this application which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the person concerned.
The natural person to whom the personal data relate.
Treatment Responsible (or responsible)
Treatment Holder (or holder)
The natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body which, individually or with others, determines the purpose and means of processing personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and the use of this application. The proprietor, unless otherwise specified, is the holder of this application.
The hardware or software instrument by which users’personal data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or UE)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the UE in this document is extended to all current member states of the European Union and of the European Economic area.
Small data portion inside the user device.
This information is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative orders, including Articles 13 and 14 of regulation (UE) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this information disclosure is solely concerned with this application.